Details zum Jobangebot
Senior PHP Backend Developer
Are you tired of your job in an agency with endless meetings and you crave working on projects where you can focus on the things you love, like coding?
Join our development team, and let’s build high quality software solutions for the automotive aftermarket together!
About oe service
We develop and operate the market-leading SaaS application for car workshops to perform manufacturer compliant services on vehicles. It is our mission to provide value to our customers by digitizing the service process and therefore make their daily work easier.
Our software is highly successful in the DACH region and we are about to roll it out to other countries, while we continuously add new features.
To achieve our goals, we are growing our development team with someone that takes over the following responsibilities:
- In close collaboration with our frontend developers discuss and plan the architecture for new features
- Further develop our Laravel based APIs that are used by multiple internal and external applications
- Integrate APIs from external data providers and build features around them
- Ensure the scalability of the backend, and improve performance
- Together with the CTO manage and restructure our server landscape, by migrating it to a scalable cloud environment like AWS EKS as well as maintain our CI/CD pipelines to keep the development process efficient
Together with our CTO, who also acts as product manager and two frontend engineers, you will be part of a SCRUM team that is responsible for developing and maintaining our applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum four years of relevant practical experience as a PHP developer using frameworks like Laravel
- Experience with building & maintaining APIs that will be consumed by multiple frontends
- Used to working with GIT, Unit Tests, Docker and API spec. tools like Swagger
Ideally you also have experience with:
- managing web servers and databases cloud infrastructure in AWS, GCP or Azure
- setting up and maintaining a Kubernetes cluster
According to the IT-Kollektivvertrag (ST2, Regelstufe), the minimum salary for 38,5h a week is € 3.730,-, 14 times a year but your actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience and you can expect the market usual overpay.
Does this sound interesting to you and you want to learn more about our offer? Great, let’s talk!
Send us your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org