Job offer details
React Front End Developer (m/f/x)
Are you tired of your job in an agency with endless meetings and you crave working on projects where you can focus on the things you love, like coding?
Join our development team, and let's build high quality software solutions for the automotive aftermarket together!
About oe service
We develop and operate the market-leading SaaS application for car workshops to perform manufacturer compliant services on vehicles. It is our mission to provide value to our customers by digitizing the service process and therefore make their daily work easier.
Our software is highly successful in the DACH region and we are about to roll it out to other countries, while we continuously add new features.
To achieve our goals, we are growing our development team with someone that takes over the following responsibilities:
- Implement new features for our frontend applications and integrating API endpoints from our backend
- Implement unit & integration tests for the features you build, so that we can deploy fast, often and without taking big risks
- Making sure that the frontend applications run stable and performant
- Be a mentor to junior frontend developers and teach them how to do things
- Take part in product management by discussing features and the overall UX
Together with our CTO, who also acts as product manager, a senior backend developer and a junior frontend developer you will be part of a SCRUM team that is responsible for developing, maintaining and operating our applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum four years of practical experience writing React JS code, ideally with Typescript
- Proficient in HTML & CSS to make things look nice
- Writing unit & integration tests using Cypress or similar
- Used to working with GIT, Unit Tests, Docker and API spec. tools like Swagger
Ideally you also have experience with:
- UX / UI design & prototyping using tools like Figma or AdobeXD
- Using a component library like ChakraUI
According to the IT collective agreement (ST2, Regelstufe), the minimum salary for this position is € 3.730,-, 14 times a year however your actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience and you can expect the industry standard overpayment.
Does this sound interesting to you and you want to learn more about our offer? Great, let's talk!
Send us your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org