Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) in Vienna
You are passionate about digital products and want to have an active role in which you shape and improve software products? Join our team and let's build high quality software solutions for the automotive aftermarket together!
We develop and operate the market-leading SaaS application for car workshops to perform manufacturer compliant services on vehicles. It is our mission to provide value to our customers by digitizing the service process and therefore make their daily work easier.
Our software is highly successful in the DACH region. Now we want to conquer the rest of Europe while we continuously improve our product and add new features.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
To achieve our goals, we are growing our development team by someone that takes over the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Fact based evaluation and discussion of feature ideas with internal stakeholders
- Discuss improvements and features with the development team, writing task specifications
- Coordinate and execute product tests to ensure the quality of releases
- Manage, plan and communicate releases with both internal and external stakeholders
- Setup and manage customer feedback groups and processes
Since these responsibilities are currently owned by the CTO, you will take them over one by one as you grow into this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills, as you are the interface between several stakeholders
- Highly structured way of working & fact based decision making
- Process oriented thinking to understand both internal processes as well as our customers processes
- Experience in working with or in software development teams
- Business proficient in both english and german
Ideally you also have experience with:
- Issue tracking systems like JIRA
- UX prototyping in Figma
- Salary according to IT-KV starting at €2.700,- (for 38,5h per week, not all-in), based on your qualifications and experience
- Flexitime + Hybrid work mode
- Yearly ticket for public transport in Vienna
Does this sound interesting to you and you want to learn more about our offer? Great, let’s talk!
Send us your application together with your CV to