PHP Backend & DevOps Engineer
Job offer details
Location: Vienna / Klagenfurt / Remote
Are you tired of your job in an agency with endless meetings and you crave working on projects where you can
focus on the things you love, like coding?
We are searching for a PHP Backend & DevOps Engineer! Join our development team, and let’s build high quality software solutions for the automotive aftermarket
About oe service
We develop and operate the market-leading SaaS application for car workshops to perform manufacturer
compliant services on vehicles. It is our mission to provide value to our customers by digitizing the service
process and therefore make their daily work easier.
Our software is highly successful in the DACH region and we are about to roll it out to other countries, while we
continuously add new features.
To achieve our goals, we are growing our development team with someone that takes over the following responsibilities:
– In close collaboration with our frontend engineer, further develop our Laravel based API that is consumed not only from our own frontends but also 3rd party software vendors
– Manage and restructure ourserver landscape, by migrating it to a scalable cloud environment like AWS EKS
– Improve and maintain our CI/CD pipelines to keep the development process efficient
– Together with our CTO, who also acts as product manager, and a senior frontend engineer, you will be part of a
SCRUM team that is responsible for developing and maintaining our applications.
– Minimum three years of relevant practical experience as a PHP developer using MVC frameworks like Symfony, Yii or preferably Laravel
– Experience with building & maintaining APIs that will be consumed by multiple frontends
– Managing web servers and databases cloud infrastructure in AWS, GCP or Azure
– Used to working with GIT, Unit Tests, Docker and API spec. tools like Swagger
– Ideally you also have practical experience with setting up and maintaining a Kubernetes cluster
Play an active role in a young and fast growing team of software enthusiasts that develops high quality and
reliable software solutions for the automotive aftermarket.
Depending on your qualifications and experience, you will get a competitive salary between
up to € 60,000 gross per year all-in.
Does this sound interesting to you and you want to learn more about our offer? Great, let’s talk!
Send us your application together with your CV to email@example.com